Results of the Annual Ordinary General Meeting of Lagardère SCA
Corporate & other activities, Finance
Paris, May 6, 2014
The shareholders approved:
– the extra distribution of €6 per share, with a 99.65% vote in favour;
– the remuneration in respect of the 2013 fiscal year to Arnaud Lagardère with a 94.6% vote in favour.
The Annual Ordinary General Meeting of the Company was held on Tuesday May 6, 2014 at 10:00 at the Carrousel du Louvre in Paris. The quorum reached by the shareholders present, represented or having voted by mail or online was in excess of 66 % of the shares with voting rights.
After a summary presentation of the operations, the strategy and the results of the Company and the Group, the Managing Partners and the Group’s key executives answered all the questions raised by the shareholders.
All the proposed resolutions presented by the Managing Partners were approved including those relating to:
- the extra dividend of € 6 per share deducted from « share premiums », which ex-dividend date is May 8 and which will be paid as of May 13, 2014 ,
- the amount of the dividend set at € 10.30 per share, which balance of € 1.30 (following payment of the interim dividend of € 9 at the end of May 2013) has an ex-dividend date of May 8 and will be paid as of May 13, 2014,
- the opinions on the components of remuneration payable or granted to the Managing Partners in respect of 2013,
- the renewal of the 7 members of the Supervisory Board, whose terms of office were set to expire,
- the appointment of Yves Guillemot as a member of the Supervisory Board for a term of 4 years.
The ballot results on each resolution are presented in the following document:
Lagardère is a world-class diversified media group (Book and e-Publishing; Travel Retail and Distribution; Press, Audiovisual, Digital and Advertising Sales Brokerage; Sports and Entertainment).
Lagardère shares are listed on Euronext Paris.
To receive institutional press releases from the Lagardère group, please complete the following fields:Register