– Website publisher:
Simplified joint-stock company (société par actions simplifiées)
Share capital: €2,000,000
Registered with the Nanterre Trade and Companies Register under no. 348 991 167
4-10, avenue André Malraux
92689 Levallois-Perret Cedex, France
Tel.: +33 (0)1 40 69 16 00
– Publication manager: Pierre Leroy
– Website host:
For the entire website, except for the “Join us” section:
ADISTA, simplified joint-stock company (société par actions simplifiées)
Registered with the Nancy Trade and Companies Register under no. B 323 159 715
Registered office: 9, rue Blaise Pascal – 54320 Maxéville, France
Tel.: +33 (0)3 57 54 54 00
For the “Join Us” section:
Data Center – Azure Ireland
Microsoft Ireland Operations Limited
SIREN registration number: 419423728
One Microsoft Place
1. General use
The “www.lagardere.com” website (hereinafter the “Website”) is the Lagardère group’s corporate website.
2. Website sections
When using the Website, the Publisher gives Users access to various sections, including the following:
- “About Lagardère“, which describes the Lagardère group and its history.
- “Businesses“, which presents the Group’s different businesses.
- “Press Room“, where Users can access the Lagardère group’s press releases and corporate documents.
- “Join us“, where Users can access job opportunities within the Lagardère group and submit their CVs. This section presents the Lagardère group’s business activities, its human resources policy and practical advice on recruitment within the Group.
- “CSR at Lagardère“, which details the social and environmental initiatives undertaken by the Lagardère group.
The Website also offers several additional features:
- “E-mail alert”, where Users can sign up to receive e-mail notifications of Lagardère corporate press releases.
- “Order a publication”, where Users can order hard copies of Lagardère corporate brochures.
- “RSS feed”, which enables Users to receive updates on the Lagardère group’s releases or events remotely via a suitable program or service available on the Internet.
- In this respect, Users agree to comply with laws on copyright protection and image rights and, more generally, all other applicable national, European and/or international laws and/or regulations
3. Intellectual property rights
Users are free to consult, for their private and non-commercial use, the Data presented on the Website on the condition that intellectual property rights belonging to the Publisher and/or to third parties are respected, as defined below.
The Website and all elements thereof are protected by intellectual property rights and related rights reserved only for the holders of such rights.
Consequently, any full or partial reproduction and/or representation and/or distribution of the webpages and Data is prohibited, unless expressly authorised in advance and in writing by the Publisher.
In any event, Users must comply with the applicable legal rules in terms of intellectual property, copyright, image and press and communication rights, and, more generally, with all other applicable laws and/or regulations in force at the national, European and/or international level, as well as with international treaties and agreements relating to these and related fields.
The right to use, save, reproduce, copy and/or print photographs from the Website (hereinafter the “Photographs”) is subject to the prior written consent of the Corporate Communications Department. All requests should be sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Consequently, Users shall refrain from:
- reproducing or transferring the Data, in full or in part, for sale, distribution, broadcast, publication and communication in any form whatsoever, without the explicit prior written permission of the copyright holder and, where applicable, the persons appearing in the Photographs;
- using or reusing the Data for sales or advertising purposes;
- reusing the Data in a manner likely to damage the image and reputation of the copyright owner or any persons appearing in the Data, in particular the Photographs, or of any other third party that might suffer damage as a result of such usage. In this respect, Users specifically undertake not to use the Data, in particular the Photographs, in an insulting, denigrating or defamatory manner or in any other way likely to infringe the image rights or reputation of the copyright holder or of any persons appearing in the Data, in particular the Photographs, or of any other third party that might suffer damage as a result of such usage;
- altering the Data in any way whatsoever and, more generally, compromising its integrity.
In any event, copyright notices must be visible on each reproduction of the Data, in particular the Photographs.
Users undertake to comply with all instructions they may receive from the intellectual property rights holder relating to the use and reproduction of the Data.
Being granted permission to use the Data does not confer any form of title of ownership or any right of use other than as set out herein. Users therefore agree to use the Data only in a way which does not give rise to any confusion in the minds of third parties about said title or rights of use.
Lagardère trademarks and logos
The right to use, save, reproduce, copy and/or print Lagardère trademarks and logos from the Website is subject to the prior written consent of the Corporate Communications Department. All requests should be sent by email to: email@example.com.
Consequently, Users shall refrain from:
- reproducing the trademarks or logos, in full or in part, for sale, distribution, broadcast, publication and communication in any form whatsoever, without explicit prior written authorisation;
- altering the trademarks or logos in any way whatsoever or depicting them in violation of the guidelines (colour, size, etc.) on the reproduction of said logos as described in the graphics charter available from the Corporate Communications Department (email: firstname.lastname@example.org);
- reusing the trademarks or logos for commercial or advertising purposes or in a manner likely to damage the image and reputation of the Lagardère group and/or its executives and employees.
Copyright notices must, where applicable, be visible on all reproductions of trademarks and logos.
Being granted permission to use the trademarks and/or logos does not confer any form of title of ownership or any right of use other than as set out herein. Users therefore agree to use the trademarks and/or logos only in a way which does not give rise to any confusion in the minds of third parties about said title or rights of use.
Figurative or literal references on the Website or in Lagardère Alerts to other trademarks owned by third parties shall in no way, either implicitly or explicitly, constitute a granting of usage rights, licences or authorisations regarding said trademarks unless prior written consent has been received from the third party owner concerned. Any usage that has not been explicitly authorised by the holders of the trademarks in question is strictly forbidden.
The Publisher and/or relevant third parties may take any appropriate legal action (including criminal) to enforce their trademark rights and, more generally, their intellectual property rights.
4. Privacy protection
Processing of personal data
More generally, any question relating to the protection of personal data collected through the Website may be addressed to the Lagardère group’s Personal Data Protection Officer at the following address: email@example.com.
Confidentiality and cookies
A record is kept of all visits to the Website. We may use this information for statistical purposes only in order to ensure consistent service. No personal or identifying data is collected as part of this record.
The Publisher does not provide any guarantee with regard to the quality, accuracy, timeliness, order or completeness of the Data on the Website and in the Alerts and is under no obligation to update such Data.
The Publisher may not be held liable for the use or exploitation of any of the Website’s content (including the Data or Alerts).
In no event may the Publisher and/or any third parties involved in creating the Website be held liable or accountable to any User or any third party for any direct or indirect (including loss of profit, business interruption, loss of programmes or other data from the User’s or any third party’s information management system), special, incidental or consequential damages arising from the use of the Website, the Alerts or any hyperlinked site, even if the Publisher is expressly notified of the possibility of such damage. Users connect to the Website and to any other external website at their own risk.
With regard to securities regulations, the content of the Website pages is presented for information purposes only and does not constitute an offer to sell, a solicitation or an offer to purchase securities in the Lagardère group or its subsidiaries. No competent authority has confirmed the accuracy of this information, nor determined its suitability. This information has not been verified in any way whatsoever. In no way does provision of this information on the Website imply its accuracy.
Such changes will be made without any prior notice and will be immediately enforceable against Users without any further specific formalities.
7. Applicable law