Lagardère undertakes to make its website accessible in accordance with Article 47 of Law No. 2005-102 of February 11, 2005.
To this end, it shall implement the strategy and actions detailed in its multi-year plan which is currently being drawn up.
This declaration of accessibility applies to the corporate website of Lagardère.
1. Compliance status
The lagardere.com site is in partial compliance with RGAA 4.1 Double-A (AA) level due to the non-conformities and deviations listed below.
2. Test results
The compliance audit carried out by Ipedis reveals that the compliance rate is 72.58%:
- 45 compliant criteria
- 17 non-compliant criteria
- 44 non-applicable criteria
3. Non-accessible content
The contents listed below are not accessible for the following reasons.
Several elements of non-compliance are described in this document, some of which are recurrent on several pages:
- Informative images do not have a textual alternative.
- The iframe on the Shareholders and Investors page does not have a relevant title.
- The contrast of some texts with the background is insufficient.
- The title of several links does not make the destination clear.
- The search field of the banner does not become visible when the focus is on it.
- For the search field, the use of arrows does not allow navigation through the suggestion list when the screen reader is activated.
- Sub-menus cannot be opened with the keyboard only.
- The Nos offres page reloads automatically and without indication when selecting an option from the Results by page drop-down list.
- The search and Nos offres pages reload after a sort or a filter, but this is not vocalized by the screen reader.
- The role=”document” found on the <main> tag is not valid.
- The document code is not valid according to the w3c validator.
- The identifier #search-form is used repeatedly in the code of the Your search results page.
- Empty <p> tags and successive <br> are used to visually create space between paragraphs.
- The titles of the various sections are not in heading tags.
- Some lists are not properly structured. Tags other than <li> are present in <ul> tags.
- The breadcrumb is not read as a list of links and is not announced as such by the screen reader.
- The main error message and the form success message are not vocalised to the screen reader when the page reloads after form validation.
- The focus is not visible on the View on Map link on the Company Profil page.
- The mandatory Civility field does not have an aria-required=”true” or required attribute.
- The order of tabbing on some carousels is not relevant after the previous and next navigation buttons are activated.
- The button to clear the content of the search fields is not reachable with the keyboard tab.
- The PDF documents on the Shareholders and Investors page are not accessible.
3.2 Derogations for disproportionate burden
No derogation identified
3.3 Content not subject to the obligation of accessibility
The content of the Intraday Chart and History iframe on the Shareholders and Investors page is third-party content.
4. Establishment of this declaration of accessibility
This statement was made on 02.28.2023.
Technologies used for the website development:
The tests of the web pages were performed with the following combinations of user agents and screen readers:
- NVDA with Chrome
The following tools were used in the evaluation:
- Web Developer Toolbar
- WCAG – Contrast checker
- Accessible Color Picker
- axe DevTools – Web Accessibility Testing
- Assistant RGAA
- PDF Accessibility Checker (PAC) 2021
Pages of the site having been the subject of the verification of conformity:
- Contact us
- Legal notices
- Your search results
- Board of Directors
- Shareholders and investors
- Message from Arnaud Lagardère
- Worldwide presence
- Worldwide presence – France
- Company Profile
- E-mail alert
- Nos offres
- 2022 key figures
5. Feedback and contact
If you are unable to access any content or service, you can contact the website manager to be directed to an accessible alternative or to obtain the content in another form.
Contact the Corporate Communications department of Lagardère at the following e-mail address : firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Contact channels
This procedure is to be applied in the following case:
You have reported to the website manager a lack of accessibility that prevents you from accessing any of the content or services of the portal and you have not received a satisfactory response.
- Write a message to the Defender of Rights
- Contact the Advocate’s delegate in your region
- Send a mail by post (free of charge, do not put a stamp) : Défenseur des droits – Libre réponse – 71120 75342 Paris CEDEX 07 (France)