Main changes in the scope of consolidation 2022
The main changes in the scope of consolidation in 2022 were as follows:
- Acquisition by Hachette UK in January 2022 of Paperblanks, a publisher of notebooks, diaries, journals and other premium stationery.
- Acquisition by Hachette Livre in February 2022 of La Boîte de Jeu, an independent board game publisher. La Boîte de Jeu’s current catalogue includes about 20 titles and are mostly aimed at fans of strategy-based games.
- Acquisition by Hachette Livre in February 2022 of the remaining share capital not yet owned in Bragelonne, an independent French board game publisher.
Lagardère Travel Retail
- Acquisition in April 2022 of United Arab Emirates-based Creative Table Holdings Ltd, which has been successfully developing a catering offering at Dubai airport for many years. This acquisition allows the division to benefit from a foothold in one of the world’s most renowned airline hubs and opens up new development prospects at Dubai airport.
- Partial disposal on 1 May 2022 of Lagardère Travel Retail’s operations in Australia and New Zealand following the agreement signed in November 2021 with AWPL.