Dear Shareholders, this section has been created to provide you with information about the Group’s results, along with a complete set of practical guidelines for holders of Lagardère shares.
Euronext Paris 3/21/2023
11:23:33 AM GMT
Lagardère : 20.46 € +2.40%
SBF 120 : 5,455.05 pts +1.70%
CAC 40 : 7,131.71 pts +1.69%
2023 Annual Shareholders’ Meeting
The shareholders of Lagardère SA (the “Company”) are informed that they will in due course receive an invitation to attend the Company’s Annual Ordinary and Extraordinary General Meeting, which will take place at 10:00 am (Paris Time) on Tuesday, 18 April 2023 at the Casino de Paris, 16 rue de Clichy, 75009 Paris, France.
The documents and information about the General Meeting required by laws and regulations will be posted on the page accessible via the link below.
your global share management tool
Sharinbox in brief :
– consult and manage your shareplan portfolio
– trade your shareplans through a real-time direct link to the stock markets
– update your personal details
– amend your personal details
– amend your password
– view your account information and transaction history
– access online documentation
Société Générale Securities Services
2022 Annual Report
Shareholders’ Consultative Committee
In 1997, the Lagardère group formed a Shareholders’ Consultative Committee representing individual shareholders.
The Committee’s objectives are to:
- improve financial communications between the Group and its shareholders;
- reflect on shareholders’ expectations and their perception of the Group and its investor relations policy (financial results, strategy, the Annual General Meeting, etc.).
The Committee consists of representatives of individual shareholders along with representatives of Lagardère.
Anyone interested in becoming a member and participating in the Committee’s work should contact the Investor Relations Department via the Investor Relations section of the Lagardere.com website.