Reorganization of Magazines France
Archives Lagardère Active
Paris, October 8, 2008
In view of the development in scope of the French magazines division (Magazines France) within the group, Lagardère Active’s Managing Director of Publications Bruno Lesouëf has announced a reorganization of the Publications Division.
Responsibilities are now distributed as follows:
- Franck Espiasse-Cabau, has been named Publisher of ELLE, Paris Match, Auto Moto, Driven and Onze Mondial. Together with Valérie Toranian, Editorial Director of ELLE, he will also be responsible for the editorial coordination of ELLE as regards its international management.
- Arnaud de Saint Simon, Chairman of the Management Board of the Psychologies group, is assuming the duties of Publisher of Psychologies magazine.
- Philippe Khyr, has been named Publisher of the “Art of Living” branch, which includes the following seven titles: ELLE Décoration, Art & Décoration, Maison & Travaux, Le Journal de la Maison, Campagne Décoration, Mon Jardin Ma Maison and ELLE à Table. He is also Publisher of the parental and children’s magazines branch (PARENTS, Infobébés, Disney Hachette Presse).
- Oscar Becerra has been named Publisher of Télé 7 Jours, Télé 7 Jeux, Public, France Dimanche, Ici Paris and Photo, and of the Project unit.
- Frédérique Bredin is Publisher of the Journal du Dimanche, Version Femina and TV Hebdo.
- Claire Léost has been named Associate Publisher of Première, Pariscope and Jeune et Jolie.
She will assume the same duties in liaison with Frédérique Bredin for Version Femina and TV Hebdo, and with Oscar Becerra for the Project unit.
Furthermore, Pascal Traineau has been named Director of Operations, a newly created position.
In this capacity, he will supervise all shared services and resources used by the Publishers: the Sales department; the Subscriptions department and the cross-divisional Direct Marketing department; the Fabrication and Production departments; the Custom Publishing department; as well as the content and documentation agencies. Pascal Traineau also coordinates liaison with certain functional divisions of Lagardère Active (i.e. Technologies, Purchasing and General Resources).
Biographies and photos available upon request.
To receive institutional press releases from the Lagardère group, please complete the following fields:Register