In accordance with the provisions of the French Financial Markets Authority’s decision n° 2021-01 of 22 June 2021 (the “AMF Decision”), renewing the establishment of liquidity contracts as an accepted market practice, LAGARDÈRE SA (previously LAGARDÈRE SCA) informs the public of the implementation of the liquidity contract entered into with KEPLER CHEUVREUX, for the second half of 2021:
- Resources available on December 31, 2021: 157,643 shares and € 2,294,937.66 in cash
- Number of executions on buy side on semester: 740
- Number of executions on sell side on semester: 520
- Traded volume on buy side on semester: 226,445 shares for € 4,840,875.63
- Traded volume on sell side on semester: 178,802 shares for € 3,976,438.81
As a reminder the implementation of the liquidity contract for the first half-year of 2021 was as follows:
- Resources available on June 30, 2021: 110,000 shares and €10,175,835.04 in cash
- Number of executions on buy side on semester: 980
- Number of executions on sell side on semester: 1,084
- Traded volume on buy side on semester: 322,953 shares for €6,799,022.77
- Traded volume on sell side on semester: 311,790 shares for €6,726,591.92
As of the date of the signature of the liquidity contract, on October 7, 2008, the resources available were 0 share and € 20,000,000 the amount allocated to the contract being then reduced to € 10,000,000 as from March 1, 2014.
LAGARDÈRE SA and KEPLER CHEUVREUX signed on April 3, 2019 an amendment to the liquidity contract, applicable as from January 1, 2019, in order to reflect changes in and to comply with regulations.
On January 2, 2020, LAGARDÈRE SA made an additional contribution of € 2,776,986 to the liquidity contract entrusted to KEPLER CHEUVREUX.
On 27 September 2021, in application of Article 4 of the AMF Decision, LAGARDÈRE SA reduced the resources allocated to the implementation of the liquidity contract by € 7,000,000. After this reduction, the resources available were 157,643 shares and € 2,298,125.45.
As a reminder, in accordance with Article 5 of the AMF Decision, the execution of the liquidity contract has been suspended since September 16, 2021, the start date of the pre-offer period for the shares of LAGARDÈRE SA (AMF Notice n°221C2405).
The aggregated data for each trading day of the second half of 2021 are as set out in appendix of this release.