In March 2012, Lagardère Active, leader in decorating magazines with over 12 million readers,* consolidated its online presence by launching the Maison & Déco web portal.
This decidedly high-end site is based on the expertise of five major titles in the home and garden sector: Art & Décoration, Maison & Travaux, Le Journal de la Maison, Mon Jardin & Ma Maison and Campagne Décoration. The site is supported by a dedicated editorial team.
Having grown its audience by nearly 90% in 10 months,** Maison & Déco is currently ranked among the leaders for home-decorating websites. To celebrate this impressive performance, Maison & Déco has prepared many surprises for visitors to the site, including contests to win a dream vacation.
According to Sophie Blond, Maison-Deco.com editor, “The portal more than met its goals for this first year, namely, joining the ranks of the top home-decorating sites. In 2013, we will consolidate our audience and increase our presence on the social networks.”
MAISON & DÉCO MEANS:
- + Rich editorial content on a variety of topics.
- + An easy-to-use 2D/3D module to create, design and view your interior.
- + A practical, service-oriented site that users can browse by room and by style, personality tests, an address book with more than 6,000 listings, a search engine devoted entirely to home decorating, practical guides, a home decor calendar and more.
- + A personal account to save your favourite content and share your photos, 3D plans, ideas and questions with the forum.
- + A weekly newsletter to stay abreast of the latest home and garden tips and trends.
*Average Issue Readership Etude One 2012;
**Source: Médiamétrie Netratings 2012-2013.