Following the success of the application for smart phones, Lagardère Active in now launching the TELE7 app for the iPad.
TELE7 came in eighth in the OJD app ranking for the month of March 2011 and is the leading app for television programme guides. This intuitive application now makes it possible for users to easily access a wide range of television-related services via iPhone and iPad, including:
- All the programmes of the week for over 70 channels
- The latest on your favourite shows
- Video highlights of the best television moments
- A selection of channels chosen by the user
“With this application, Télé 7 Jours will innovate and form closer ties to its readers via all media,” commented managing editor Thierry Moreau. “As the result of collaboration between the paper and digital teams, this adaptation to multimedia devices offers a truly interactive and customizable service that fits in perfectly with new ways of consuming television.”
Télé 7 Jours is a true multimedia brand with a presence on several media:
- It’s the leading general-interest TV magazine with 1,420,416 copies distributed each week (OJD 2010).
- Télé7.fr, part of the www.premiere.fr portal and No. 2 in the entertainment segment, attracts 4 million unique visitors each month.
- Initially launched for iPhone in May 2009, the TELE7 app is now also available for Android and Bada devices. In March 2011, it attracted 476,000 unique visitors according to the OJD.