SPORTFIVE becomes Official Hospitality Agency in France for the 2015 Rugby World Cup
Archives Lagardère Sports and Entertainment
Paris, 10 February 2014
SPORTFIVE, the international sports marketing agency owned by Lagardère Unlimited and leading hospitality agency in France, has been appointed Official Hospitality Agency for the 2015 Rugby World Cup. The agreement has been signed with Rugby Travel & Hospitality (RTH) and includes the hospitality sales rights in France.
The 2015 Rugby World Cup will take place in England next year from September 18 to October 31. During the group stage, the French national team will take on Ireland, Italy and Canada, in addition to one more team from Europe. Should they qualify for the knock-out stage, France will potentially face New Zealand, Argentina or Tonga.
As from today, hospitality packages will be available for public purchase and can be requested by contacting the SPORTFIVE Hospitality department at the following address: email@example.com
This agreement with RTH enables SPORTFIVE to further strengthen its hospitality rights portfolio which includes, amongst others, the following prestigious events:
- Roland Garros French Open and BNP Paribas Tennis Masters
- Various events at the Stade de France in Paris (rugby, football and concerts)
- Selected French football clubs (Olympique Lyonnais, AS St Etienne, OGC Nice, Valenciennes FC, RC Lens and AJ Auxerre)
- Stade Français Paris rugby club in the new Jean Bouin stadium
- Hand Star Game handball at Paris Bercy
- 2014 Top 14 Rugby semi-finals in Lille
- 2014 FEI Alltech™ World Equestrian Games in Normandy
TM © Rugby World Cup Limited 2008
- For more information, please visit www.sportfive.fr www.lagardere-unlimited.com or Twitter @SportfiveFR
About Lagardère Unlimited
Lagardère Unlimited is the dedicated Sports and Entertainment branch of the Lagardère group, offering international expertise across six complementary business activities: event organisation and exploitation; talent management; consultancy services for stadium and arena exploitation; marketing rights exploitation and brand activation; media rights distribution; and sports academy management.
Lagardère Unlimited has more than 1,300 employees and conducts business in three main geographical regions: Europe and Africa; the USA and South America; and Asia-Pacific and the Middle East.
Lagardère is a world-class pure-play media group (Book and e-Publishing; Press, Audiovisual, Digital and Advertising Sales Brokerage; Travel Retail and Distribution; Sport Industry and Entertainment).
Lagardère shares are listed on Euronext Paris.
To receive institutional press releases from the Lagardère group, please complete the following fields:Register