Results of the Annual Ordinary and Extraordinary General Meeting of Lagardère SCA
Corporate & other activities, Finance
Paris, May 5, 2015
The Annual Ordinary and Extraordinary General Meeting of the Company was held on Tuesday 5 May 2015 at 10:00 at the Carrousel du Louvres in Paris. The quorum reached by the shareholders present, represented or having voted by mail or online was in excess of 67 % of the shares with voting rights.
After a summary presentation of the operations, the strategy and the results of the Company and the Group, the Managing Partners and the Group’s key executives answered all the questions raised by the shareholders.
All the proposed resolutions presented by the Managing Partners were approved including those relating to:
- the amount of the dividend set at € 1.30 per share, which has an ex-dividend date of May 8 and will be paid as of May 12, 2015, passed by 97.81%,
- the re-appointment of Ms. Susan M. Tolson as a member of the Supervisory Board, passed by 99.5%,
- the advisory opinions on the components of remuneration payable or granted to the Managing Partners in respect of 2014 passed by 95.01% and 94.8%,
- the renewal of all the financial authorisations given to the Managing Partners, passed by not less than 89%,
- the amendment of certain provisions of the Company’s Articles of Association, passed by 99.67%.
The ballot results on each resolution are presented in the following document.
The Lagardère group is a global leader in content production and distribution whose powerful brands leverage its virtual and physical networks to attract and enjoy qualified audiences.
It is structured around four business lines: Books and e-Books; Travel Retail and Distribution; Press, Audiovisual, Digital and Advertising Sales Brokerage; Sports and Entertainment.
Lagardère shares are listed on Euronext Paris.
To receive institutional press releases from the Lagardère group, please complete the following fields:Register