The shareholders of Lagardère SCA approved all the resolutions proposed by the Managing Partners with an average rate of 97.81% in a quite serene atmosphere.
The Annual Ordinary and Extraordinary General Meeting of the Company was held on Friday, 10 May 2019 at 10:00 a.m. at the Carrousel du Louvre in Paris, in a quite serene atmosphere.
After presentations of the operations, the CSR policy, the strategy and the financial results of the Company and the Group, the Statutory Auditors and the Supervisory Board presented their respective reports to the General Meeting and the Managing Partners and the key executives answered all the questions, oral and written, raised by the shareholders.
Following constructive and cordial exchanges, the shareholders, representing a quorum above 62%, approved all the resolutions proposed by the Managing Partners with an average rate of 97,81%, and notably those relating to:
- the approval of the financial statements and the distribution of the dividend set at €1.30 per share, which has an exdividend date on 14 May 2019 and will be paid as of 16 May 2019;
- the favourable opinions on the components of remuneration payable or granted to the Managing Partners and the Chairman of the Supervisory Board, in respect of 2018;
- the ratification of the co-optation and the re-appointment of Jamal Benomar as a member of the Supervisory Board for a term of four years;
- the re-appointment of Susan M; Tolson as a member of the Supervisory Board for a term of four years;
- the appointment of Gilles Petit as a new member of the Supervisory Board for a term of four years;
- the renewal of all the financial authorisations given to the Managing Partners.
The ballot results on each resolution were the following:
The Lagardère group is a global leader in content publishing, production, broadcasting and distribution, whose powerful brands leverage its virtual and physical networks to attract and enjoy qualified audiences.
At 31 December 2018, it continues to be structured around four business divisions: Books and e-Books; Travel Retail; Sports and Entertainment; Press, Audiovisual, Digital and Advertising Sales Brokerage.
Lagardère shares are listed on Euronext Paris.