Results of the Annual Ordinary and Extraordinary General Meeting of Lagardère SCA
Corporate & other activities, Finance
Paris, 4 May 2017
The Annual Ordinary and Extraordinary General Meeting of the Company was held on Thursday, 4 May 2017 at 10:00 a.m. at the Carrousel du Louvre in Paris. The quorum reached by the shareholders present, represented or having voted by mail or online was close to 70% of the shares with voting rights.
After a summary presentation of the operations, the strategy and the results of the Company and the Group, the Managing Partners and the Group’s key executives answered all the questions, oral and written, raised by the shareholders.
All the proposed resolutions presented by the Managing Partners were approved including those relating to:
- the approval of the financial statements and the distribution of the dividend set at €1.30 per share, which has an ex-dividend date of 8 May 2017 and will be paid as of 10 May 2017;
- the favourable advisory opinions on the components of remuneration payable or granted to the Managing Partners and the Chairman of the Supervisory Board, in respect of 2016;
- the re-appointment as members of the Supervisory Board of Martine Chêne, Soumia Belaidi Malinbaum, Aline Sylla-Walbaum, François David and Javier Monzón;
- the re-appointment of Ernst & Young et Autres as Statutory Auditor;
- the renewal of all the financial authorisations given to the Managing Partners and
- the harmonisation of article 17 of the Company’s Articles of Association.
The ballot results on each resolution are presented in the following document.
The webcast of this General Meeting is accessible online on the Company’s website www.lagardere.com
The Lagardère group is a global leader in content publishing, production, broadcasting and distribution, whose powerful brands leverage its virtual and physical networks to attract and enjoy qualified audiences.
It is structured around four business lines: Books and e-Books; Travel Retail; Press, Audiovisual, Digital and Advertising Sales Brokerage; Sports and Entertainment.
Lagardère shares are listed on Euronext Paris.
To receive institutional press releases from the Lagardère group, please complete the following fields:Register