Reorganization of the editorial team at Paris Match
Archives Lagardère Active
Paris, June 14, 2007
On 13 June, Christian de Villeneuve, Managing Director of Editorial Affairs, and Olivier Royant, Editorial Director of Paris Match, announced plans to relaunch the magazine and unveiled the new organization to the editorial team.
The new organization centres around five key departments :
- Culture, managed by Gilles Martin-Chauffier, Editor-in-Chief
- News Investigation, managed by Laurent Valdiguié, Editor-in-Chief
- People, managed by Catherine Tabouis, Deputy Editor-in-Chief
- Photos, managed by Guillaume Clavières, Editor-in-Chief
- Vivre Match and Supplements, directed by Anne-Marie Corre, Editor-in-Chief
Anne-Marie Corre will also be responsible for the overall coordination of the magazine.
This reorganization forms part of the relaunch of the magazine announced three months ago at a seminar in Deauville.
An Editorial Committee was subsequently established, chaired by Jean-Marie Rouart, Member of the Académie Française.
Paris Match’s total cumulative circulation in France rose by 8.4% to the end of May 2007 (source: editor).
To receive institutional press releases from the Lagardère group, please complete the following fields:Register