Rated the No. 3 DTT channel, Gulli clearly appeals to more than children alone
Archives Lagardère Active
Paris, november 6, 2008
- Gulli’s audience share increased among all audiences over the last year, particularly among parents: the channel doubled its audience share in France (1.6%) with an increase of 71% among homemakers with children.
- Gulli also held onto its position among the Top 3 in DTT, achieving 3.3% audience share among DTT-only channels.
October’s Top 3 evening broadcasts in the age four-and-up demographic:
- Fort Boyard (game show): 269,000 viewers (Saturday 25 Oct. 8:55 pm)
- Le Parfum du succès (made-for-TV film): 241,000 viewers (Friday 3 Oct. 8:45 pm)
- Télé Grenadine (animation evening): 229,000 viewers (Tuesday 30 Sept. 8:45 pm)
October’s Top 3 audiences in the age four-and-up demographic:
- Famille Pirate (cartoon): 584,000 viewers (Friday 3 Oct. 5:30 pm)
- Inspector Gadget (cartoon): 565,000 viewers (Wednesday 15 Oct. 6:20 pm)
- La Panthère Rose (cartoon): 561,000 viewers (Friday 3 Oct. 5:20 pm)
Source: Médiamétrie – Médiamat survey (29 September to 2 November 2008)
Véronique Dumon - +33 (0)1 56 36 55 76 - firstname.lastname@example.org
To receive institutional press releases from the Lagardère group, please complete the following fields:Register