Maison & Travaux celebrates its 250th issue
Archives Lagardère Active
Paris, July 2, 2013
To celebrate its 250th issue, Maison & Travaux is highlighting the values that it has always upheld: expertise, know-how and authenticity.
- In its special “Our Top 10 guesthouses” feature, Maison & Travaux puts the spotlight on 10 renovated residences from all over France, from Brittany to Alsace and Provence to the Basque Country. Each in its own way, these charming homes bring together values that are dear to the hearts of Maison & Travaux and its readers: diverse regional architecture, authentic renovations with a focus on genuine materials and expertise, and the welcoming atmosphere of generous, open living spaces.
- In this special issue, a Colour Guide teaches readers how to use colour to modify their perception of volumes and magnify their interiors.
- Finally, there’s a Showers section in which the staff shares their tips for installing showers, from the smallest to the largest depending on the size of your bathroom.
And for this 250th issue… A contest with 250 prizes to be won and two issues for the price of one!
- Paid circulation in France: 185,145 copies (OJD 2012).
- Readership: 3.073 million average issue readers (One 2012), bimonthly, at the cost of €4 <
Flora Mairiaux - +33 (0)1 41 34 64 10 - firstname.lastname@example.org
To receive institutional press releases from the Lagardère group, please complete the following fields:Register