The leader in French audiovisual production widens the gap with its rivals, with over 95 hours of original fiction programming in prime time between September 1st 2012 and August 31st 2013* (on TF1, FTV, M6, Arte and Canal+).
7 production units contribute to this 1st place position:
- GMT with 31h18 of fiction (Famille d’accueil, Julie Lescaut, Crime d’Etat, La dernière campagne…)
- Atlantique Productions, in its second year of ranking, has accumulated 27h44 of programming (Borgia II, Transporteur – La série, Jo)
- DEMD: 17h16 with historical series Joséphine-Ange Gardien and new series Caïn, as well as its production of one-offs like Drôle de Famille and L’Homme de ses rêves.
- Merlin Productions, with series Clem and one-off La Crèche des hommes, totaling 7 hours of broadcasting.
- Ango Productions, producer of short format Nos Chers Voisins, racked up 4h30 of primetime with its special evening dedicated to the series, and also with miniseries Le Clan des Lanzac.
- Image & Compagnie – Un Flic, Rapace – has accumulated the same number of hours: 4h30.
- Aubes Productions (coproducer of series Nos Chers Voisins) enjoyed primetime broadcasting of the series, so 1h30.
*source: Ecran Total – Ranking of producers of fiction – 11 September 2013
About Lagardère Entertainment :
Founded in 2008, Lagardère Entertainment (Lagardère Active company) manages all of the Lagardère group's film and television production. Lagardère Entertainment is France's leading film and television producer (fiction, entertainment programming, animation) with GMT, DEMD, Image & Compagnie, Merlin, Aubes, and Ango for productions in French; Atlantique and Genao Productions for international productions; Maximal, Carson, Angel, 909 Productions, Electron Libre, Telmondis Productions, Léo Vision, Add-On Factory and Tempora.prod for non-scripted programming; and Lagardère Entertainment Rights, Telmondis Distribution, and les Editions Musicales François 1er for rights and distribution. Lagardère Entertainment is now a major player in the production and management of artistic content. Its leading programs include Julie Lescaut, Joséphine Ange Gardien, C dans l'air, Nos Chers Voisins, Pep's, Mafiosa, Borgia, Jo, Clem, Simplement pour un soir, Céline Dion-Le grand show, le Festival International du Cirque de Monte Carlo, PolitiqueS, le Concert pour la Tolérance, C politique, Flics, Famille d'accueil, Fish'n Chips, le Concert de Paris, l'Ile des Vérités, In Ze boite, Boulevard du Palais, Caïn ou encore Transporteur, la série.