Lagardère Active releases 2007 distribution figures for its monthly magazines
Archives Lagardère Active
Paris, February 4, 2008
Lagardère Active has released distribution figures for paid subscriptions to its major monthly magazines for the period January–December 2007.
Paid circulation in France
Average January/December 2007
January to December 2007
January to December 2006
|ACTION AUTO MOTO||284,289||+0.80%|
|TELE 7 JEUX||259,934||-5.04%|
|JEUNE ET JOLIE||165,631||+2.59%|
|LE JOURNAL DE LA MAISON||182,637||+3.06%|
|MON JARDIN MA MAISON||152,941||+0.03%|
Good distribution trends
- Première has confirmed its intention to pursue the development of a bi-media model (with 1,131,000 Unique Weborama Visitors in January 2008), while at the same time reporting double-digit growth in distribution. Première is the number one cinema magazine. Its change in formula since 18 January aims at creating real complementarity between the website and the magazine.
- Jeune et Jolie, which celebrates its twentieth anniversary in 2007, has strengthened its position as market leader.
- With sales stabilizing at more than 300,000 copies, and given the specific nature of its content, Parents easily affirms its leadership, in particular the magazine’s targeting power and the success of its bi-media offer.
- The Group’s decorating titles are in very good shape, with their complementary editorial approach, joint operations and an increasing number of subscribers.
- Action Auto Moto is far and away the leader in the monthly and bi-monthly automobile market, and its good distribution and audience results in 2007 only strengthen its position.
- As in every odd-numbered year, distribution figures for Onze Mondial are down, and Entrevue is following global trends in the men’s magazine market.
To receive institutional press releases from the Lagardère group, please complete the following fields:Register