On the strength of its success as France’s leading women’s website, Doctissimo.fr has launched its first international version: Doctissimo.es .
Crossing French borders, the Lagardère Active Group is widening Doctissimo.fr’s successful reach. With highly rich and specialized editorial content endorsed by scientists and leaders in the healthcare field, Doctissimo provides its members with an active forum, renowned for the quality of its community.
Managed by Doctissimo’s teams in France who have a ten-year track record in addressing healthcare issues online, the new Doctissimo.es site will also benefit from the market savvy and sales and marketing expertise of Hachette Filipacchi Spain, a subsidiary of Lagardère Active.
Doctissimo.es will include:
- 7 editorial sections (health, wellbeing, sexuality, pregnancy, nutrition, beauty and drugs)
- Detailed background articles approved by Spanish health care professionals
- Themes of interest to web users, and to women in particular, to support them at key moments of their lives
- A health and pregnancy encyclopaedia plus a medical dictionary and a drug guide
- A baby blog
- A health issues blog written by a Spanish M.D.
- Thematic tests (health, psychology, sexuality, etc.)
- A forum enabling visitors to contribute and share their thoughts on themes addressed by the editorial team and discussions on topics of daily life
- To be followed by additional blogs, health news, slide shows, video clips, etc.
Valérie Brouchoud, Head of Doctissimo: “We are very happy to be launching Doctissimo in Spain. Not only because this is the first expression of our brand in another language, but also because Doctissimo.es will provide a valuable service to Spanish web users. This development is a fine example of how easily Doctissimo can integrate into other cultures and a testimony to the power of Lagardère Active Group to roll out strong brands“.