Lagardère Active continues its growth on the web and outperforms on Elle.fr
Archives Lagardère Active
Paris, november 7, 2008
- With 15.4 million unique visitors, all points of connection combined at the end of September (up 7.5%), Lagardère Active reaches 47.5% of active Internet users (source: Mediametrie/NetRatings);
- The leading French media group in terms of audience ratings (all connection points);
- The Web’s 8th largest player in terms of unique audience (all groups combined).
The leader in the “Women’s” segment
- In the rapidly growing women’s segment, Lagardère Active’s website, doctissimo.fr, posted a 6% increase, thus confirming its leadership position (as the No. 1 website targeted at women), while elle.fr registered a 60% increase, infobebes.com a 47% increase and psychologies.com a 6% increase;
Exceeds the symbolic threshold of one million unique visitors in the “Children’s” segment
- With the “Children, games and toys” category expanding on a global scale (increase of one million unique visitors between August and September), the “Lagardère Children’s offer”* exceeded the one million unique visitors mark, remaining the leader in its competitive universe (excluding e-commerce).
* The “Lagardère Children’s offer” includes the websites Gulli, Canal J and TiJi.
Strong growth in the “News” segment
- In the “News” segment, le jdd.fr, with nearly 1.6 million unique visitors, posted strong growth and Europe1.fr stabilized its audience rating above the one million unique visitors mark.
Main audience figures – Source: Nielsen Netratings
Unique visitors all points of connection combined (in thousands) September 2008
(in thousands) Sept. 08
(in thousands) Aug. 08
Sept. 08 vs. Aug. 08
(GULLI, TIJI, CANAL J)
(SEPTEMBER 2008 NIELSEN NETRATINGS SURVEY, ALL CONNECTION POINTS)
To receive institutional press releases from the Lagardère group, please complete the following fields:Register