Lagardère Active, a major player on the Internet
Archives Lagardère Active
Paris, June 30, 2008
- With 12.2 million unique visitors, all points of connection combined (source: Mediametrie/NetRatings) at the end of May (up 6%), Lagardère Active reaches 39% of active Internet users;
- It is the 8th largest player on the Internet in terms of unique audience, all groups combined;
- For the second consecutive month, Lagardère Active is the leading French media group in terms of audience, all points of connection combined.
- In the expanding women’s segment, Lagardère Active posted excellent results, with a 3% increase for doctissimo.fr, a 20% increase for Elle.fr and a 7% increase for Infobebes.com;
- In the “Entertainment” segment, Première network*, created last month, was in second place in its competitive universe;
*Première Network is comprised of: Premiere.fr, MCM.net, Tele7.fr, Public.fr, Jeanmarcmorandini.com
- In the “News” segment, the Journal du Dimanche website, with over 1 million unique visitors, posted a strong increase.
Main audience figures – Source: Nielsen NetRatings, unique visitors all points of connection combined
(in thousands) May 2008
(in thousands) avril 08
may 08 Vs avril 08
(NIELSEN NETRATINGS: MAY 2008, ALL CONNECTION POINTS)
To receive institutional press releases from the Lagardère group, please complete the following fields:Register