Jean-Pierre Elkabbach announces organisational changes at EUROPE 1
Archives Lagardère Active
Paris, August 31, 2007
Jean-Pierre Elkabbach, Chairman of Europe 1, has signalled a new phase in the company’s development by reorganising the structures into two segments: Broadcast – Editorial, on the one hand, and Functional, on the other.
In the Broadcast – Editorial segment, he has decided to appoint:
- Benoit Duquesne to the position of Editorial Director. Benoit will join his new colleagues at Europe 1 on 3 September. He will be supported by Jérôme Dorville in the position of Deputy Director
- Olivier Beneuf, will take on the role of Broadcast Director for Europe 1 and Director of Operations
- Muriel Hees is the station’s Programming Director
- Anne-Marie Moreau will assume responsibility for editorial coordination
In the Functional segment, he has appointed:
- Anne Fauconnier to the post of General Secretary Europe 1
- Marc Gonnet to the post of Marketing and Advertising Communications Director
- Hervé Lenoir to the post of Head of Digital Projects for Europe 1
With these appointments, Europe 1 is perfectly positioned for the new season and the changes that will be announced next Tuesday.
To receive institutional press releases from the Lagardère group, please complete the following fields:Register