Half-year liquidity contract statement
Paris, January 11, 2023
French joint-stock company with share capital of €860,913,044.60
Registered office: 4 rue de Presbourg, 75116 Paris – France
Registered with the Paris Trade and Companies Registry under number 320 366 446
In accordance with the provisions of the French Financial Markets Authority’s decision n° 2021-01 of 22 June 2021, renewing the establishment of liquidity contracts as an accepted market practice, LAGARDERE SA informs the public of the implementation of the liquidity contract entered into with EXANE, for the second half of 2022:
- Resources available on December 31, 2022: 4,299 shares and €923,546 in cash
- Number of executions on buy side on semester: 530
- Number of executions on sell side on semester: 567
- Traded volume on buy side on semester: 41,933 shares for €774,463
- Traded volume on sell side on semester: 37,369 shares for €699,096
As of the date of the signature of the liquidity contract, on September 19, 2022, the resources available provided for were 0 share and € 1,000,000. The effective execution of the liquidity contract took place during the last quarter of 2022, from October 4 to December 31, 2022.
The aggregated data for each trading day of the second half of 2022 are as set out in appendix of this release.
To receive institutional press releases from the Lagardère group, please complete the following fields:Register