Gulli attracting more attention than ever in 2008!
Archives Lagardère Active
Paris, December 18, 2008
Médiamat results, December 2008
Gulli: the #2 DTT channel in 2008 (among DTT-only viewers ages 4 and up)
Gulli captured second place for 2008 as a whole (with an audience share of 3.8%) among DTT-only viewers in the 4-and-up demographic. In addition, the channel was ranked third in December, with a 3.4% audience share.
Gulli: the #3 DTT channel in 2008 (among all viewers)
Gulli was the third-ranked DTT channel in audience share nationwide, both for 2008 as a whole (1.5% audience share) and in December (1.7%). Gulli’s viewing audience across France rose by 88% over 2007.
A record audience in December:
The made-for-TV movie Casper et Wendy (broadcast on 20 December at 8:45 pm) drew more than 720,000 viewers–Gulli’s best showing since it was launched.
Major prime-time success: in December, four of the channel’s prime-time broadcasts scored among its five biggest audience-getters of 2008.
Top 3 evening shows in December among viewers ages 4 and up
- Casper et Wendy (made-for-TV movie): 726,000 viewers (Saturday 20 December, 8:45 pm)
- Gremlins (film): 604,000 viewers (Tuesday 23 December, 8:45 pm)
- Les Misérables (film): 440,000 viewers (Tuesday 16 December, 8:45 pm)
Top 3 shows in December among viewers ages 4 and up (excluding evening programming)
- Creepie (cartoon): 663,000 viewers (Tuesday 9 December, 6:35 pm)
- Shuriken School (cartoon): 590,000 viewers (Tuesday 9 December, 5:55 pm)
- Rivaux mais pas trop (series): 533,000 viewers (Saturday 20 December – 6:55 pm)
Sources: Médiamétrie / Médiamat, 1-28 December 2008, and Médiamétrie / Médiamat, 31 December 2007 – 28 December 2008
Press Contact :
Véronique Dumon - 33 1 56 36 55 76 - Veronique.firstname.lastname@example.org
To receive institutional press releases from the Lagardère group, please complete the following fields:Register