‘EUROPE 2 TV: the music channel’
Archives Lagardère Active
Paris, February 20, 2006
A new tagline and even more music
THE MUSIC CHANNEL
Since its launch last 17 October, Europe 2 TV has devoted at least 75% of its airtime to music, having already broadcast – 1026 different artists. – 1887 different videos. – 50% French titles, 70% of which showcased new talent.
Europe 2 TV is taking its focus on music to the next level and unveiling a new tagline: EUROPE 2 TV: THE MUSIC CHANNEL.
EVEN MORE MUSIC PROGRAMS
- A DAILY MUSIC NEWS PROGRAM: Five minutes of the latest music news each day: a dynamic, comprehensive music newscast hosted by Kash.
- SEVEN HUGE MUSIC EVENTS STARTING AT 8:35 P.M.: FOUR EVENINGS each week devoted to music, plus THREE ALL-NEW CONCERT EVENTS.
- SEVEN NEW TIME SLOTS FOCUSING ON DIFFERENT MUSICAL GENRES: Countdowns of the 15 top hits from each of music’s hottest categories: the R’N’B 15, ROCK 15, CLUB 15, HIP HOP 15, EURO 15, US 15, GIRLS 15 and EUROPE 2 TV HIT charts.
- SPECIAL EVENTS and MUSIC DOCUMENTARIES: Days dedicated to individual stars, complete video collections, the Billboard Music Awards, theme nights, and documentaries on cult artists, newsmakers, trends and much more.
PLUS OUR TWO MUSIC EXCLUSIVES:
- LIVE WITH: a groundbreaking televised master class hosted by Gaël Leforestier.
- THE TRABENDO SESSIONS: intimate private concerts taped exclusively for Europe 2 TV.
A COMMITMENT TO MUSIC ON THE ROAD
Europe 2 TV has teamed up with the EUROCKEENNES DE BELFORT festival to cover the event with three live broadcasts. The music channel will also make year-round appearances at other festivals, taping more than 25 concerts in 2006.
“In taking this new step, we are reaffirming our goal of making EUROPE 2 TV the musical benchmark for free television. By providing a new venue for artists to express themselves, EUROPE 2 TV: THE MUSIC CHANNEL is showing its desire to support artists and its drive to discover new talent.”
Christophe Sabot, Chairman and CEO of EUROPE 2 TV
Katia Jouffre - 33 (0)1 56 36 53 34 - email@example.com
To receive institutional press releases from the Lagardère group, please complete the following fields:Register