Europe 1’s listener numbers continue to increase according to Mediametrie 126,000 survey
Archives Lagardère Active
Paris, January 17, 2012
241,000 more listeners over one sweeps period
267,000 more listeners in one year
Europe 1 moves up one place in French radio-station rankings
- With 9.4 points in cumulative audience, Europe 1’s new programme schedule draws 4,912,000 daily listeners, an increase of 267,000 listeners in one year and 241,000 listeners over one sweeps period.
- With these numbers, Europe 1 moved up one place in the French radio-station rankings.
- Bruce Toussaint’s morning show achieved excellent results, drawing 3,124,000 listeners each morning, a gain of 162,000 new listeners in one year and a 25% increase in audience share among high-income-group individuals.
- This advance was accompanied by excellent results for marketing targets:
– 0.3 additional point in audience share among high-income-group individuals.
– Europe 1 is France’s leading private radio station among executives and high-income groups (HIGs).
- Among other reasons for satisfaction with this survey, the positive results of the following broadcasts are noteworthy:
– Europe 1 Matin, 5:00-7:00 am: Emmanuel Maubert’s early-morning show drew 84,000 new listeners for a total of 1,144,000 daily listeners.
– Jean-Marc Morandini’s Grand Direct des Médias, whose new programming continues to draw new listeners (with an increase of 33,000).
– Les Experts Europe 1, hosted by Helena Morna, a new addition to the schedule, gained 32,000 listeners in this slot in one year.
– Laurent Ruquier’s On va s’gêner moved up strongly, with 120,000 new listeners for a total of 1,343,000 daily listeners.
Source: Mediametrie 126,000 Radio survey - 13-and-up demographic; November-December 2011; Monday-Friday, 5 am-midnight; change over one year vs. November-December 2010; unless expressly stated otherwise.
To receive institutional press releases from the Lagardère group, please complete the following fields:Register