Europe 1’s autumn season was a big success, thanks to its new programming grid that drew 219,000 additional listeners over 1 year, with a CA of 9.2% (Médiamétrie 126,000 survey results)
Archives Lagardère Active
Paris, November 19, 2013
- Europe 1 had its best autumn season in three years with a cumulative audience of 9.2%, a 0.3 point increase. Audience share was also up to 7.8%, a 0.3 point increase. This performance was even more remarkable in a difficult context for radio media (81.2% in cumulative audience vs. 82.7% a year ago).
- Europe 1 currently has 4,882,000 daily listeners, or 219,000 more listeners than last year during the same period.
- Europe 1 has now established a steady momentum with this increase for the third consecutive sweeps period*.
- Europe 1 had its best autumn season in the 25-59 age bracket and among high-income-group individuals with:
– an audience share in the 25-59 age bracket of 6.7% (up 0.2 pt)
– an audience share among HIG individuals of 10.1% (a 1.6 pt increase over one year). – Europe 1 has never before drawn so many HIG individuals, with 1,848,000 HIG listeners daily.
* vs. the previous year's sweeps period: A-M-J 2013 vs. A-M-J 2012 / Jul-Aug 2013 vs. Jul-Aug 2012/ Sept-Oct 2013 vs. Sept-Oct 2012
Source: Médiamétrie 126,000 Radio survey - 13-and-up demographic; September-October 2013; Monday-Friday, 5 am-midnight; year-over-year changes vs. September-October 2012.
To receive institutional press releases from the Lagardère group, please complete the following fields:Register