As it celebrated its fifth birthday, Gulli gained viewers in all categories!
Archives Lagardère Active
Paris, November 29, 2010
Gulli increased its viewership in all categories over the past year:
- +18% among children aged 4 and up
- +16% among mothers with young children
- +13% in the 25-49 age group
- +20% in the 4-10 age group
Gulli’s prime-time programming appeals to more and more adults
- Gulli has twice been ranked the leading DTT prime-time channel for mothers with young children:
– Saturday 13 November for the TV movie Chéri, J’ai Agrandi le Chien.
– Friday 26 November for L’École des Fans d’Anthony Kavanagh.
- Gulli has also been ranked second six times:
– Wednesday 3 November for the TV movie L’Instit.
– Saturday 6 November for L’École des Fans de Shy’m et M. Pokora.
– Tuesday 9 November for the TV movie Jack et le Haricot Magique.
– Friday 12 November for the TV movie Le Club des Juniors.
– Sunday 14 November for the TV movie Innocence Perdue.
– Saturday 20 November for the TV movie Soccer Dog 2.
Over one year, Gulli’s viewership grew 40% in this demographic for the 8 p.m.-to-midnight slot.*
Gulli sets audience records by bringing the family together in front of the television
- On Saturday 27 September, the Gros Cartoon animation slot (from 4:30 to 7:30 p.m.) achieved a historical audience record for ages 4 and up with an average of 667,900 viewers (5% audience share). It also set the time-slot record this season in terms of audience and audience share for the 4-and-up demographic, as well as for homemakers with children, with 9.9% audience share.
On that same Saturday, the Grand Galop episode broadcast at 7:50 p.m. racked up a viewership record for the series on Gulli (all demographics combined) with 636,100 viewers aged 4 and up.
Top programmes in November
Top 3 prime-time programmes in November 2010 among viewers aged 4 and up across France
- Jack et le Haricot Magique (TV movie): 723,400 viewers (Tuesday 9 November 2010).
- On Continue à l’Appeler Trinita (movie): 678,100 viewers (Tuesday 16 November 2010).
L’Instit (TV movie): 665,400 viewers (Wednesday 10 November 2010).
The Top 3 daytime programmes in November 2010 among viewers aged 4 and up across France
- Famille Pirate (cartoon): 798,100 viewers (Saturday 27 November 2010 at 5:40 p.m.).
- Beyblade Metal Fusion (cartoon): 765,300 viewers (Friday 12 November 2010 at 5:50 p.m.).
- Corneil et Bernie (cartoon): 756,000 viewers (Sunday 14 November 2010 at 5:50 p.m.).
*Average audience share, Monday through Sunday.
To receive institutional press releases from the Lagardère group, please complete the following fields:Register