The ELLE network, including France and international editions, today reaches more than 33 million readers worldwide: 45 editions of ELLE in 43 countries, 25 editions of ELLE Décoration, 5 editions of ELLE à Table, 1 edition of ELLE Men and 1 edition of ELLE Girl. It also represents 46 local ELLE sites, with nearly 100 million unique visitors per month. The Lagardère group, owner of the ELLE & ELLE Décoration brands, partners with prestigious publishing houses around the world through licensing agreements:
– With Hearst Magazines, publishing 13 issues of ELLE and 12 issues of ELLE Décoration, in 13 countries
– With CMI, Burda, Aller, Ringier and 23 other partners in 31 countries, publishing 32 issues of ELLE and 13 issues of ELLE Décoration.
The network is managed by :
– a centralised advertising agency (Lagardère Global Advertising) in charge of sales for all editions;
– a brand management and editorial production team that generates the publication of 4,900 pages/year (fashion series)
– a syndication department that enables locally produced content to be shared internationally (13,000 pages/year)
Division : Corporate and other activities