Challenge the black box on both smartphones and tablets!
A top show on Gulli since 2007 and a popular board game with 200,000 copies sold, In ze Boîte is now available as an app for iPhone, iPad, Gulli Tablet, other smartphones and Android tablets.
Based on the same principle as the show, the objective of the game is to complete three challenges – “Memory,” “Children’s Quiz” and “Family Quiz” – in order to score as many points as possible and finally face the terrible black box!
Many hours of fun and games are in store for the whole family, and the game is hosted by Joan Faggianelli, just like on TV.
- A training mode for getting better at competing in the show’s various challenges, with the option of completing them in whichever order you wish.
- A single-player mode, which lets you compare your results with those of other players.
- A multiplayer mode, since there’s nothing more fun than playing as a family, with friends, as a twosome or as part of a team, just like they do on TV. The challenges are all adapted for the multiplayer mode.
- Just like on the show, players are coached by one of the kids’ favourite hosts, Joan Faggianelli!
- An opportunity to register on the In ze Boîte app to participate in the show or be part of the audience.
- Players complete the final black-box challenge in gyroscope mode!
Another new Gulli experience to enjoy and share!
- Release date: 20 November 2012.
- Availability: iPhone, iPad, Gulli Tablet, other smartphones and Android tablets.
- Paid app: €1.79; download via the App Store or Google Play.
- App developed by Gulli and Diotasoft.
About In ze Boîte - a Gulli exclusive
A new set, new theme song and fresh challenges are on the agenda for this 6th season of Gulli's popular daily family game, hosted by Joan Faggianelli. A new family challenge, "Chrono Lettres" ("Overnight Delivery"), is also offered to give the box the jitters. In ze Boîte has drawn 7.5 million viewers aged 4 and up since September.
Broadcast Monday through Friday at 7:05 pm.
Production: Maximal, Lagardère Entertainment/Gulli - 26 min.
Programme available on Gulli Replay.
The new edition of the In ze Boîte board game, published by Gulli in conjunction with Mégableu, is now available in specialist stores and hypermarkets.
*Source: Médiamétrie/Médiamat, consolidated audience of 3 September to 26 October 2012, broadcast Monday-Friday at 7:05 pm - viewing threshold: at least 10 consecutive seconds.
About Gulli, the true family entertainment destination
As France's leading free youth and family channel, Gulli draws an audience of both children and parents, with over 30 million viewers monthly (source: annual Médiamat-Médiamétrie survey 2011). Gulli is the No. 1 channel for the 4-10 age group during daytime viewing and the No. 3 DTT channel among mothers. Since 2010, Gulli has been France's best-known channel in its category. The channel has a twofold commitment:
- To entertain and provide a window on the world.
- To bring the whole family together to share in fun and excitement while educating viewers and promoting a responsible way of life.
Today, in addition to the television channel, Gulli is a true family entertainment destination available on all media: digital media (gulli.fr, Gulli Replay, iPad, iPhone and Android apps, an iTunes offering and more), the Gulli family tablet, a full audio range, magazines, toys and local activities. The first Gulli Parc, an amusement park for the whole family, opened in the Paris region in October 2011 and has already attracted over 100,000 visitors.
These various communication methods provide the family with broad access to the brand's values and infectious energy, involving a wide range of experiences.