The Bescherelle Verb Conjugator: a new iPad app!
Paris, December 21, 2010
This instantaneous smart-search device for the iPad helps you conjugate 10,000 French verbs
After the success of its iPhone verb conjugator, released in 2009, Bescherelle has come up with an all-new, innovative iPad app.
You can find a verb instantly:
- By typing its first letters, even if you make a spelling or typing error.
- By entering an inflected form.
The app automatically recognizes the infinitive verb from the inflected form. Better still, it offers a precise analysis of this form.
Fluid, highly responsive navigation
This extremely light app can be downloaded directly to the iPad without using a computer, and it starts immediately. It also displays the new recommended spellings for the French language. Feel free to request access codes to try it out!
- The Bescherelle Conjugator was the most frequently downloaded pay iPhone application for several weeks in January 2010.
- iPad application released on 24 December 2010.
- Launch price: €1.59.
- Find all Bescherelle reference works at www.bescherelle.com.
Laure-Anne Le Coat - Editions Hatier - 8 rue d'Assas - 75 006 Paris - 33 1 49 54 48 68 - firstname.lastname@example.org
To receive institutional press releases from the Lagardère group, please complete the following fields:Register