RFM: largest audience in five years
Archives Lagardère Active
Paris, November 14, 2012
With 360,000 new listeners in one year (up 16%), RFM is reaching 2.569 million listeners per day, its largest audience in five years.
This means that the station is continuing to grow and has consolidated its position as the second-leading adult-music station for the fourth consecutive sweeps period, with audience share of 3.4%.
RFM’s year-on-year ratings have improved in all categories:
- Up 0.7 point in cumulative audience, to 4.9%.
- Up 0.6 point in audience share, to 3.4%.
- Up 7 minutes in time spent listening, to 1 hr 39 min.
RFM posted excellent scores for its strategic targets:
- Ages 35-49: 7.7% cumulative audience, up 1.2 points, and 4.4% audience share, up 0.4 point.
- Women: 5% cumulative audience, up 0.9 point, and 3.4% audience share, up 0.5 point.
- High SES: 6.2% cumulative audience, up 0.4 point, and 3.6% audience share, up 1.2 points.
Due to consistent positioning, a morning show that draws people from all walks of life (up 55,000 listeners and 0.4 point in audience share) and diverse music programming, RFM’s ratings have risen in all programme segments, and every day it attracts growing numbers of listeners, who listen to the station for an increasingly long time.
Véronique Dumon - +33 (0)1 56 36 55 76 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: Médiamétrie 126,000, Sept-Oct 2012 vs Sept.-Oct. 2011. Average for Monday-Friday, 5 am-midnight. Targets: age 13 and up; 35-49 age group; women; and high SES. Indicators: AS, CA and TSL.
To receive institutional press releases from the Lagardère group, please complete the following fields:Register