Procedures for obtaining or consulting information on the general meetings of bondholders
Corporate & other activities, Finance
Paris, 30 April 2021
As part of the proposed conversion of Lagardère SCA (the “Company”) from a partnership limited by shares into a joint-stock company presented by the Managing Partners for submission to the approval of the shareholders’ General’ meeting on 30 June 2021, the holders of the bonds forming part of the issues listed below are convened in a general meeting on Monday 17 May 2021, on first notice, and in the event of lack of quorum, on Tuesday June 1st 2021, on second notice:
- Bonds issued on 13 April 2016, in an amount of €500,000,000 at the interest rate of 2.750% and due on 13 April 2023 (ISIN Code: FR0013153160) (the « 2023 Bonds »)
- Bonds issued on 21 June 2017, in an amount of €300,000,000 at the interest rate of 1.625% and due on 21 June 2024 (ISIN Code: FR0013262912) (the « 2024 Bonds »)
- Bonds issued on 16 October 2019, in an amount of €500,000,000 at the interest rate of 2.125% and due on 16 October 2026 (ISIN Code: FR0013449261) (the « 2026 Bonds » and together with the 2023 Bonds and the 2024 Bonds, the « Bonds »)
In light of the ongoing developments relating to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and in accordance with the provisions of Decree no. 2021-255 of March 9, 2021 extending the period of application of Ordinance no. 2020-321 of March 25, 2020 (the “Ordinance“) and Decree no. 2020-418 of April 10, 2020, adapting the rules of meetings and deliberations meetings and governing bodies of legal entities due to the COVID-19 epidemic, and in light of the administrative measures limiting collective gatherings for health reasons, the general meeting will be held in closed session (huis clos) at the registered office, without the physical presence of the bondholders.
Under these conditions, bondholders are invited to participate in the general meeting by proxy to the Chairman of the general meeting or by correspondence.
The conditions to participate in each of the general meetings appear in the convening notice dated 30 April 2021, it being specified that :
- each bondholder has the right to participate in the relevant general meeting by proxy or by correspondence;
- each general meeting will be chaired by the representative of the masse, as specified in the terms and conditions of each relevant bond;
- two tellers (scrutateurs) and the secretary of each general meeting will be appointed from among the Company’s employees;
- the Company will provide live broadcasting of each general meeting by conference call, the access number of which will be provided upon request to the centralising agent (Société Générale Securities Services – 32, rue du champ de tir, CS 30812, 44308 Nantes, Cedex 03, France – +33 2 51 85 65 93 – email@example.com)
The convening notice containing the agenda and the text of the proposed resolutions has been made available on the website of the Company and has been sent to Euroclear France and the Luxembourg stock exchange.
The formalities for participating and voting these meetings are also provided in the notice.
The documents and information relating to these meetings are available to bondholders under the conditions provided by law and are available on the website of the Company at the following address:
Thierry Funck-Brentano - Tel. +33 1 40 69 16 34 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Ramzi Khiroun - Tel. +33 1 40 69 16 33 - email@example.com
Image 7 contacts
Anne Méaux - Tel: +33 6 89 87 61 76
Investor Relations Contacts
Emmanuel Rapin - Tel. +33 1 40 69 17 45 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Alima Lelarge Levy - Tel. +33 1 40 69 19 22 - email@example.com
Created in 1992, Lagardère is an international group with operations in more than 40 countries worldwide. It employs some 28,000 people and generated revenue of €4,439 million in 2020.
In 2018, the Group launched its strategic refocusing around two priority divisions: Lagardère Publishing (Book and e-Publishing, Mobile and Board games) and Lagardère Travel Retail (Travel Essentials, Duty Free & Fashion, Foodservice).
The Group’s operating assets also include Lagardère News and Lagardère Live Entertainment.
Lagardère shares are listed on Euronext Paris.
To receive institutional press releases from the Lagardère group, please complete the following fields:Register