Médiamétrie April-June 2012: Europe 1 has stabilized its audience and retained its listeners
Archives Lagardère Active
Paris, July 17, 2012
- Europe 1 has stabilized its cumulative audience at 8.7% over the past year.
The station gained 9,000 new listeners on top of its daily count of 4.569 million. In addition, its audience share rose from 7.3% to 7.4%.
- Europe 1 retains its listeners:
– Europe 1 listeners are tuning in longer: listening time increased by 4 minutes to reach 123 minutes per day.
– Performance in its core targets also improved, with audience share rising 0.4 of an audience-share point among the 25-59 age group and 0.7 of an audience-share point in the high socioeconomic demographic.
– In the private radio-station segment, Europe 1 is France’s powerhouse among executives and high-income groups.
- The following programmes turned in particularly strong performances:
– La matinale with Bruce Toussaint, which won 64,000 new listeners over one year, rose from 9.3% to 9.5% in audience share overall and gained 0.5 of an audience-share point in the 25-59 age group.
– Le grand direct des médias with Jean-Marc Morandini, up by 91,000 listeners.
– On va s’gêner with Laurent Ruquier, up by 70,000 listeners.
– Les experts Europe 1 with Helena Morna, up by 38,000 listeners.
Aurélia Giffaut - +33 (0)1 47 23 19 21 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: Médiamétrie 126,000 Radio - April-May-June 2012 - Monday-Friday - 5 am to midnight - year-on-year comparisons - data for ages 13 and up unless otherwise noted - cumulative-audience leader in sales targets.
To receive institutional press releases from the Lagardère group, please complete the following fields:Register