Gulli holds firm among the top three!
Archives Lagardère Active
Paris, July 7, 2008
- In June, with a national audience share of 1.2% and a 3.1% share among DTT-only households, Gulli continued to rank among the top three DTT channels.
- An evening programming strategy that works…
Gulli’s audience share has risen by 47% among mothers since last September, providing a boost to the channel in its evening programming decisions.
Top 3 evening shows in June among viewers aged 4 and up
- L’Instit (TV film): 267,000 viewers (Monday 9 June – 8:45pm)
- De tout mon coeur (series): 243,000 viewers (Wednesday 4 June – 7:20pm)
- Télé Grenadine (cartoon): 238,000 viewers (Tuesday 3 June – 8:45pm)
Top 3 programmes by audience among viewers aged 4 and up in June
- Galactik Football (cartoon): 419,000 viewers (Thursday 19 June – 5:30pm)
- Pokemon (cartoon): 408,000 viewers (Wednesday 4 June – 9:35am)
- La Panthère rose (cartoon): 407,000 viewers (Thursday 5 June – 5:20pm)
Véronique Dumon – +33 (0)1 56 36 55 76 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: Médiamétrie - Médiamat from 2 to 29 June 2008, average Monday-Sunday between 3:00am and 3:00am.
To receive institutional press releases from the Lagardère group, please complete the following fields:Register