Europe 1 records the strongest advance in the radio market with a record summer wave of an additional 591,000 listeners year over year (Médiamétrie results)
Archives Lagardère Active
Paris, September 26, 2013
- Europe 1 had its best summer audience since the inception of this indicator.
With a cumulative audience of 8.3%, Europe 1 recorded its best summer performance since the inception of this indicator. Nearly 4.4 million listeners listened to the station daily, representing a gain of 591,000 listeners over a one-year period.
- Europe 1: the strongest advance in the market
Europe 1 registered the strongest one-year advance of any station with a 1.1 percentage point increase in cumulative audience and a 1 point increase in audience share
- Practically all programmes were on the rise.
- Excellent performance in target markets
– Europe 1 has never before drawn so many 25- to 59-year-olds*
– Europe 1 has never before drawn so many high-income-group individuals*
– No. 1 private radio station among executives**
Médiamétrie summer radio ratings (*in cumulative audience / **in audience share)
Source: Médiamétrie summer radio ratings / July August 2013 / M-F / 5am/Midnight / 13-and-up figures
To receive institutional press releases from the Lagardère group, please complete the following fields: