ELLE à table reinvents itself
Archives Lagardère Active
Paris, September 2, 2013
on newsstands 4 September!
ELLE à table, an iconic up-market food and cookery magazine launched in 1999 that remains a leader on its market, is continuing its innovative approach this autumn with a completely redesigned format incorporating augmented reality.
ELLE À TABLE’S INNOVATIVE NEW APPROACH IS:
- More modern, with a unique new format and chic, colourful, redesigned layout
- More structured, with reorganized features and new sequences
- More educational, to provide guidance for all readers from beginner to expert
The magazine’s focus on the kitchen is evolving and is now structured according to three key sequences: “Starters”, “Main Courses” and “Desserts,” the recipes for which readers will find in the all-new recipe supplement.
- More alive: since food and cuisine are also synonymous with feelings, imagination and sharing, the new ELLE à table invites readers to explore new culinary stories by spotlighting truly passionate cooks, both amateur and professional, through two new features: La tribu and La madeleine du chef
…And as passionate about food as ever
THE MAGAZINE COMES TO LIFE WITH AUGMENTED REALITY!
- ELLE à table is enriched with all-new content accessible via smartphones and tablets
- The magazine’s digital dimension brings topics to life through augmented reality
According to Sandrine Giacobetti, editorial director, “The new ELLE à table creates surprise and sparks a passion for food via its unique visual identity; since we are one of the rare food magazines to produce all of our own content, we are thus able to maintain a unique photographic identity thanks to our exclusive contributors.”
“With augmented reality, paper comes to life through digital technology.”
New selling price: €3.80
ELLE à table at a glance:
- A bimonthly magazine and standard-setting brand in the up-market food and cookery magazine segment (the no. 2 French food magazine in 2012 according to the OJD)
- Circulation: 167,250 copies (OJD 2012), up 2.2%
Per-issue sales: 80,740 copies (up 7.3%)
Subscriptions: 71,997 copies (up 7.8%)
- Readership: 1,131,000 readers (ONE 2012)
- An international brand with three editions worldwide (outside of France)
- A culinary portal incorporated into the new Elle.fr website , with a more efficient search engine
- Application available for iPhone and iPad
To receive institutional press releases from the Lagardère group, please complete the following fields:Register