An exceptional February for Gulli (February 2012 Médiamat survey)
Archives Lagardère Active
Paris, March 5, 2012
With a historic prime-time audience record
On 23 February, Gulli recorded an all-time audience record of 1,649,000 viewers, all generations combined, for the Yves Robert movie La Guerre des boutons.
Gulli No. 1 in the 4-10 age group
Gulli is the leading DTT channel among 4- to 10-year-olds in the 7 am-7 pm time slot with 17.8% audience share, a 10% increase over January 2012.
Gulli also gains viewers among mothers and in the 25-49 age group
No. 3 DTT channel among mothers
Gulli was the No. 3 DTT channel among homemakers with children over a full day of viewing with 2.8% audience share.
In evening viewing for this target group:
- Gulli was the No. 2 DTT channel in prime time on three different occasions: on Tuesday 21 February with the animated film Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron, on Thursday 23 February with La Guerre des boutons and on Saturday 25 February with an episode of the miniseries The 10th Kingdom.
- Gulli achieves 1.7% audience share in the 8 pm-midnight timeslot, an increase of 13% over last month and a 6% increase vs. last year.
Gulli up 9% in the 25-49 age group
Also in the 8 pm-midnight timeslot, Gulli recorded 1.2% audience share in the 25-49 age group, an increase of 9% over last month and last year.
Programme focus: February 2012
Ma famille déchire:
Nearly 7.5 million viewers aged 4 and up, including 1.1 million children aged 4 to 10, watched the show.*
Gulli was the No. 3 DTT channel among mothers and the No. 3 French channel among 4- to 10-year-olds** for this show.
The Top 3 prime-time shows in February 2012 for ages 4 and up in France as a whole
- La Guerre des boutons (War of the Buttons – movie): 1,649,000 viewers (Thursday 23 February 2012).
- Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron (animated movie): 940,000 viewers (Tuesday 21 February 2012).
- Un Bateau de rêve (Wilder Days – TV movie): 695,000 viewers (Wednesday 22 February 2012).
The Top 3 daytime shows in February 2012 for ages 4 and up in France as a whole
- Woody Woodpecker (cartoon): 691,000 viewers (Saturday 18 February 2012 at 7:20 pm).
- Power Rangers Samurai (cartoon): 626,000 viewers (Saturday 18 February 2012 at 11:15 am).
- Inazuma Eleven (cartoon): 619,000 viewers (Saturday 18 February 2012 at 10:45 am).
Source: Médiamat/Médiametrie: from 30 January to 26 February 2012/consolidated audience
*Viewing threshold: 10 consecutive seconds.
**Friday in the 8:38 pm-10:16 pm timeslot.
Source: Médiametrie/Médiamat survey, consolidated audience except for the final of 2 March: audience monitoring.
To receive institutional press releases from the Lagardère group, please complete the following fields:Register