INTERNSHIP: BRAND MANAGEMENT/EDITORIAL ASSISTANT – ELLE DECORATION INTERNATIONAL H/FRéf. : 2023-7250
ELLE is the world's number one premium women's brand with 45 international editions, 45 website s and 21 million readers, with a worldwide distribution of more than 6.5 million magazines, nearly 50,000 pages of advertising per year and a worldwide digital audience of more than 100 million unique visitors. The ELLE Decoration network in a few figures: 25 international editions, 2 million copies, 10 million readers and 4.5 million unique visitors.
ELLE International is the owner of the ELLE brand and has partnerships around the world with prestigious publishers who publish local editions (print and digital) through licensing agreements.
About the job:
You will be under the responsibility of the Creative Director of ELLE Decoration, within the ELLE International Direction department.
FOR ELLE DECORATION:
- Editorial monitoring, verification of the compliance of editions with the values and standards (editorial and visual content) of the brand, editorial recommendations and guidelines to the editions.
- Help with the creation of content and the development of the official website edida-awards.com and Instagram.
- Help with the creation of content (text editing) proposed to the editions
- Assisting the editorial and marketing directors in their daily missions
- Help with the creation of benchmarks with the aim of constant innovation and differentiation.
- Relaying network information on different digital platforms
- Native English = mandatory
- Mastery of Office Suit (Excel, Powerpoint...)
- Journalistic writing
- Experience in digital marketing and content creation
- Good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Strong voluntarism, dedication, and enthusiasm for the job
- Being organized and independent
- Relational qualities
- 6 months– Convention de stage mandatory