Afin de réaliser des statistiques de visites et d'améliorer l'expérience utilisateur sur notre site, nous mesurons son audience grâce à une solution utilisant la technologie des cookies.

En naviguant sur ce site, vous acceptez l'utilisation des cookies de mesure d'audience. Pour en savoir plus et paramétrer les cookies

We use cookie technology to measure our online audience in order to compile statistics on website visits and improve the browsing experience for our website's users. 
By using our website, you consent to the use of cookies for audience measurements. Click here for more information on cookies and how to set your preferences

Companies & Brands

Go back


Created in July 2012 and headed by Katia Raïs, Lagardère Studios production label Kelija develops french and international fiction projects with an aim to offer powerful, innovative shows. The label's creative force has established Kelija as a vital presence in a constantly evolving audiovisual landscape.
In 2015, Kelija develop shows such as Trepalium on ARTE (6x52min), set in a major city at the end of the 21st century. After decades of crises, work has become a rare and vanishing commodity. Only 20% of the population has a job, leaving 80% unemployed. The jobless have been relegated to the Zone, a territory separated from the City by a Wall, and struggle to survive.
Currently in the works at Kelija is another series (Les Bourreaux) for Canal +, and a thriller (Corps étrangers) with feature director Laurent Tuel for France 2, the filming of which just wrapped up this summer. For Arte, a science fiction project addressing problems in society today by setting them in a world of tomorrow is in discussions. After unemployment in Trepalium, it's the aging population syndrome that's being tackled in Ad Vitam-in development with Sébastien Mounier and writer and director Thomas Cailley, who garnered attention with first-time feature Les Combattants. In the 6x52' series, a system of regeneration offers eternal youth and the prospect of immortality for the aging population. Preparations for filming will begin at the end of 2016. Meanwhile, Kelija is already envisaging the third opus in its science fiction anthology. Kelija est un label Partner Prod.

Site web : //


Division : Lagardère Active


7, rue du Dôme
92100 Boulogne-Billancourt

Tel : +33 (0) 1 40 74 78 88
Fax : +33 (0) 1 40 74 78 89


Katia RAIS


Audiovisuel, Société de production, drama, fiction, Trepalium, Katia RAIS

Données cartographiques - Conditions d'utilisation
Données cartographiques
Données cartographiques ©2010 Google, Tele Atlas

Go back