Dear Shareholders. This section has been created to provide you with information about the Group’s results, along with a complete set of practical guidelines for holders of Lagardère shares.
Stock price in real time
Euronext Paris 4/29/2016 5:35:24 PMGMT
Lagardère : 23.17 euros -2.09%
SBF 120 : 3,514.22 pts -2.45%
CAC 40 : 4,428.96 pts -2.82%
2016 Annual General Meeting
Tuesday, May 3, 2016 - 10:00 am
Carrousel du Louvre, 99 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris
The shareholders are hereby informed that they are invited to attend the Company's Annual Ordinary and Extraordinary General Meeting, which will take place at 10:00 am on Tuesday, 3 May 2016 at the Carrousel du Louvre, 99 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris.
Grands Moulins de Pantin
ACI CPA01B3 - GEDEON
9, rue du Débarcadère
93761 PANTIN CEDEX - FRANCE
Tel : 33 1 57 43 34 00
2015 Annual report
Shareholders’ Consultative Committee
In 1997, the Lagardère group formed a Shareholders' Consultative Committee representing individual shareholders.
The Committee's objectives are to:
- improve financial communications between the Group and its shareholders;
- reflect on shareholders' expectations and their perception of the Group and its investor relations policy (financial results, strategy, the Annual General Meeting, etc.).
Anyone interested in becoming a member and participating in the Committee's work should contact the Investor Relations Department via the Investor Relations section of the Lagardere.com website.
FAQsAnswers to frequently asked questions on the following topics:
- Lagardère SCA shares
- Investing in Lagardère
- Calendar and key events
- Various other topics...
Planetshares - your global share management toolPlanetshares in brief:
Once you have logged in, you can:
- Consult and manage your shareplan portfolio
- Trade your shareplans through a real-time direct link to the stock markets
- Update your personal details
- Amend your password
- View your account information and transaction history
- Access online documentation